CEBU MIX CLUB
Welcome To CMC forum

Cable satellite dish ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cable satellite dish ?

Post  jamesscot84 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:03 am

MASSIVE PROBLEM.

I have had dish since August and have regretted EVERY minute of it. I only have 2 options for cable in my area. Dish which is about $40 a month, and Direct TV which is $95 a month here- those are just the basic packages. Since I've had cable with dish in August, I have had complete signal loss at LEAST once a week. I've had at least 30 different techs come out, they have swapped out everything in my apartment. They put in some stupid code when they get here and it temporarily fixes it. But a few days later, it happens all over again. I have called them well over 50 times, and I've absolutely had it. I'm stuck though. I'm in college and am on a tight budget, and can't really afford direct tv at $95 a month. BUT paying $40 with dish and not even being able to watch tv half the time is completely insane. I spent an hour on the phone with them tonight and they REFUSE to credit me. I have yet another tech coming out next week, and I seriously can't handle it anymore. The last guy that was here said he thought it was something that was wired wrong in my apartment building and that dish wasn't going to fix it because it would cost way too much. I'm just trying to find out if there is anyone who works with tvs or cable companies who has ANY idea what the heck is going on with my cable? And if there is anything I can do (other than cancel my tv because I really don't want to cancel.) Again, my only 2 options are dish at 40 and direct tv at 95 which I can't afford right now. Ugh. It's so effing aggravating

_________

Comida a domicilio

jamesscot84
SUPERSTAR DJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top